View Single Post
      04-26-2018, 12:04 PM   #42
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PshhhhhMW View Post
Playing devils advocate, are you doing anything that she may be unhappy about? If you want to fix this, talk it out with her. Relationships are all about communication. Instead of telling her what to do, ask her what's wrong and if there's something that's keeping her from doing adult shit. If she shuts down and you're unhappy, give her the ultimatum. Tell her you're unhappy. If she's not willing to at least talk about and work on things together, there's no point of being together. It's a partnership.
She says she is overwhelmed at work. She is very good at her job, so they always give her more/new responsibilities. I don't think this will be changing anytime soon.

She wants me to do more couple stuff, but I have a lot of time planned around me. Work, gym, study/read, in summer I spend Saturdays on the boat, Sunday tennis or golf. She doesn't like sailing, skiing or scuba diving... and that's what I like to do.

We try to travel frequently. She prefers fancy hotels with a lot of relax time and I like to stay active, but we manage to make it work. This year so far we went to LA/Vegas and New Orleans, in July will be going to Croatia. We Will probably do another domestic and another international trip this year. She is also going to HI in few days with her sister.
Appreciate 0