BimmerTy
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F15 X5 50i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtz1wickedest View Post
What did you change for the creak and clunk noise to stop? my right side is creaking and clunking at the moment I ordered the control arm with the bushing and stabilizer bar is there anything else that can be clunking?
Bad news - I noticed the creaking is back and intermittent. I have no idea what causes it. It's almost every other time I get in to drive it and it starts to creak/clunk until it warms up. Even then it still can happen. It's been in the shop for two days as my Indy replaced the front right axle. Getting it back later today.. Sorry I can't be of more help.
2015 F15 X5 xDrive50i - M Sport - Space Grey Metallic - 21" 612M - Accelera Iota ST68's - Black Dakota - Leather Dash - Poplar Wood - Ceramic - Shawdowline - Anthracite - Adaptive M - Full LED - Executive - DA+ - Surround - HUD - Enhanced BT - Soft Close - B&O - ACC Stop & Go - Multi Contour - 4 Zone Climate - Comfort Seats - Cold Weather - Muffler Delete - Akrapovic Tips - F85 Grille - 35% Tint - BMW All Weather Mats -- Missing DHP, NV, Active Steering, Rear Entertainment, & Cooled Seats
Appreciate 0