View Single Post
      12-18-2014, 12:05 PM   #530
CycoMoose
Rep
Drives: 335xi

BMW x5 good price?

Hi everyone,

First post on this forum. I got a 335xi a couple of years ago and now I'm hooked. Looking for a mid size SUV for the family. I'm trying to figure out if my lease price is a good one since I have trouble breaking down the actual sales price into what should be the correct monthly payments.

My build:
X5 x35i
Black sapphire metallic
Mocha dakota leather
Luxury line
Driver assist and assist plus
Premium package
Rear view cam
surround view

MRSP is 66450, the dealer says will honor the truecar price of 61960.

The price they quoted me was 2100 down 910 per month, 36 mo 12K.

I'm in OH so a sales tax of 8%. When I try to break the lease payments down with formulas and calculators I find on the web its always so much less than what the dealer is quoting me. I know the sale prices doesn't account for acquisition ($750) and title, etc (<$1000??). It still doesn't make it to the dealer quotes monthly payments. I asked the dealer and he said RV = 58% and MF = 00.0013.

I'm new to this car bargaining game...can some experts out there give me a hand?? Just don't want to be ripped off.

I'm actually playing with a couple of different builds and the MRSP of the car I actually want may be a little higher but the dealer says that they will honor the truecar price which is invoice (or 7% below MSRP). I think this is good...right?

Thanks
Appreciate 0