01-20-2018, 09:37 AM   #257
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by deez330 View Post
Hi guys, can anyone tell me where the camshaft sensor is on the 35i? My RaceChip came with 3 plugs..got the turbo boost pressure sensor and map sensor installed but can’t figure out where the last one (“C”) goes. Did they send me the wrong harness? My version does have app connect..
It should come with the short instruction in the box from where you bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt0279a View Post
Anyone familiar with the new models?

Looks like the ultimate / pro / connect, etc. have been replaced with RS / GTS and GTS Black
Everything appears more use friendly and all three models can connect via bluetooth to the app

Quote:
Originally Posted by najnad View Post
I just wish they were offering a discount for existing customers and/or a trade-in deal for the new ones...
I am currently working on offering them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
I wouldn't consider a piggy anymore if you had to buy one new, as flash tunes via OBD are finally out now. Check out MHD and BM3.
I would still do PiggyBack as Maverik259 said.
Piggyback is very easy to manage (installation, removal, and safety).
The later, safety, is because piggy back system still relying heavily on the car's ECU failsafe.

OBD2 Flash is still easy to do if you really know and have background in doing things with badly written instruction. It also have aggressive power gain and some raise or even remove the failsafe feature.

Lastly, do you even notice that everybody started to have OBD2 flash tunes at about the same time? It seems like the products are not even their own, but it is a rebrand of one company that able to break the encryption.

I would though, do a dyno flash tune if I decided to build my own race car from a scratch. Not doing a flash tune on my street car, pointless in my opinion.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0