Private
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X5 35i

Garage List
Right on Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5Jouster View Post
wow...everyones so harsh on these forums....when people ask me why, i say if people dont want to see me, they will hear me!!

here is south Florida, anyone else around here?, people are the worst drivers. we have asshole college kids at FAU and old people who cant see over the wheel....now i dont want to give old people heart attacks, but ive seen older gents hop out of their cars to bang on other drivers windows....or sit at a green light because someone honked at them to move over after not following traffic signals....

it is hell on earth on these roads in Boca Raton... so yes!

when people on the highway decide to not use a blinker to cut me off, casually roll down the left HOV lane under the 65 posted limit..... tailgate me because im going to slow at 85MPH... wealth of assholes around here.

yes if i was in rural bumfuck where it was only me and the other guy, my horn might work. but with kids and there loud music, assholes driving with headphones in their ears, people staring ever so intentley into their phones as they enter my lane at my positiion.

im not going to risk someones life on busy roads by blowing my ass off, but if they dont mind running me off the road and killing myself or my GF, i have no regard for their life or their clean underwear.....

@r33 , they are the conductors special Hornblaster, its 4 large horns, if you mount them side by side, i would need a 2'x2'x6" void.
they will fit behind the grill in front of the radiator, but i have no idea how to remove the bumper or access back there at all...
Totally down with the train horn. Do what you have to teach others a lesson. If makes you an asshole then you're not alone brother. I had it on my 2013 ford raptor and it was the best thing i could've done. definitely better than letting other assholes put you in danger.
Appreciate 0