View Single Post
      02-26-2024, 11:49 AM   #17
Mandinca
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E88 and 2016 F85

I typed out a whole response and then somehow managed to delete it without posting it.
Bottom line, I bought the exact same year and specs but with 59K on it. I have had it 8 months and probably twice a week I say to myself "I am so glad I bought this car" even though it is twice as much as I have ever paid for a car before.
I have absolutely no regrets, none....although nothing has broken yet. I am familiar with wrenching for myself so when something does break hopefully it is something I can fix.

Negatives - gas mileage is horrible.....but you do get a roaring V8 and 567 horses..... :-)

Tires are ridiculously expensive.

I heard that the oil pump tension is an issue as someone else mentioned. I need to look at mine when I find out how to :-)

A few years ago when I was looking at M3 or M5 I remember saying what I actually need is an M5 in an SUV and not knowing the X5M was a thing I started looking at the sport version of Durango's and Explorer's. Then one day I found out about X5M's and my fate was sealed LOL.

Pics of my F85 and my stage 2 E88 attached :-)
Attached Images

Last edited by Mandinca; 02-26-2024 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 1
///MPhatic14005.00