View Single Post
      03-29-2022, 11:45 AM   #80
tlow98
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E91, 2014 F15 x35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ck View Post
I have been noticing our 2018 has been sagging on occasion. Only 54,000kms on our X5 (33k miles) Vehicle could sit for 3-5 days and not sag, then overnight it would be down 3" and noticeably deflated.

Great wealth of knowledge in this thread and how to YouTube links. I purchased two bags off rock auto for $224CAD / $180ish USD. Took around 2.5 hours for the swap, spent a good junk of time locating the airlines and pump to relieve the air in the lines and bags for removable.

Overnight it looks as if the drivers rear dropped around 3/4" but it might just be me over thinking it. We'll keep an eye on it over the next several days.

EDIT - overnight one side sagged approx 1". I believe the culprit is I did NOT reuse the small U shaped brass fitting on one side as it broke in two upon removal. Does anyone know where to source a replacement?
Those fittings are a huge pain, but I’m guessing realoem.com has the part numbers you need.

If you’re going in there again tho, I would just swap the bags with the Arnott models. They don’t use any fitting at all and are super easy. About $150 each. Super high quality and easy to install.
Appreciate 0