Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 Tesla MY + '23 Tesla MY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wekma View Post
1. ACC sensor + bracket
2. Front bumper grill for ACC
3. Buttons on the steering wheel

I have questions regarding the wiring. Do I need the front wiring harness? 61129355472 --> Is this correct for X6 F16?
Or does my current PDC front wiring harness suffice and I simply plug the ACC sensor once installed into the existing front wiring harness constructing an 8pin (ACC side) to 12 Pin (Wiring Harness side)?
Where would I buy wiring for the fuse box and control unit? "Wiring for connecting the ACC radar in the process of pinning?"

Of course steering wheel buttons need to be applied.

TJA:
Quidzel or
Steering wheel harness and touch control module/sensor. I cannot find the touch module sensor and would appreciate any support on this to be able to do either option.

Thank you.
Those are the parts that you need, you should already have DSC premium + ACC and ICM. there is no factory wiring harness for this, not even a repair harness, so you need to make your own. The part number you posted for the harness is just for PDC. See the thread below for parts to make your own harness

https://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=509

Last edited by blue dragon; 05-20-2021 at 07:15 AM..
Appreciate 0