01-06-2017, 05:44 AM   #33
X5M50D
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X7 M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak83 View Post
Hi the Multifunction Display is not standard, I meant its now included within the m sport plus pack

Previously the m sport plus pack cost £3095 and included the following:
20" 469M wheels (468M's were an extra £300 on top of the m sport plus pack)
Sun Protection
HUD
Harmon Kardon
Speed Limit Display

With the 2017 changes the 20" wheels became standard and you could specify either 469M or the M50D specific 468M at no cost.

The M sport plus pack was reduced to £1995 and now includes:
Sun Protection
HUD
Harmon Kardon
Speed Limit Display
Multifunction Display

Other 2017 changes were on bimmerpost, from memory 20" wheels are standard on the m sport models. There is a black 469M wheel option which costs £300. Reverse camera is now standard. There is contrast stitching on some of the dakota leather options and the rear of the front seats are no longer illuminated.

http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1325614

By the way lovely spec on your car and great choice with space grey I'd be interested to know how much its costs for a light correction and Gtechniq applied as it sounds appealing. The results on Marks car are fabulous.

I will check the cost of the knee pads with Cotswold as they are usually keen on pricing. As a matter of fact I asked them for the cost of the rear blinds and they quoted £124.12 including delivery. A fair bit cheaper than specifying it at a cost of £200 from factory
Thanks for that very informative.
As a matter of interest what are "knee pads"?
Appreciate 0