Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 BMW M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
BEAUTIFUL PICS, @Haris!!! You captured the interior SO WELL especially

This really makes me look forward to uploading my pics too! Soon.....very soon.

Oh, and you are most welcome .
Thanks! Can't wait to see your photo shoot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33 View Post
@Haris, nice!!! Congrats!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhiku View Post
Beautiful!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRX View Post
Congrats! Fantastic car and great hear it makes nice noises
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelona View Post
Congrats @Haris. Looks fantastic, good build.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde View Post
Finally!! Haris, this is a very nice looking vehicle, did you decide what you are going to do with the front plates?

Also I love the fact that tailgate glass fins are black on light colored X5's, makes the rear end look wider than it is.. White/Light color is the way to go with M-Sport!
Thanks! Going to keep it like this for now. Let's see how long I can get away with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doanster View Post
I thought Mocha and aluminum would clash, but not so after seeing your pics. Very nice!

I'm itching to start coding. Cable in-hand and s/w install in process (thanks again r33!). Gotta read up before I start messin' around though.
Thanks! Watch opasha's videos. You can connect to car and browse the modules, save configs. You don't have to change anything until you are comfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2010@135i View Post
Thanks for confirming my choice. I can sleep now!
Did you order the same exterior or interior color combo? I'm in love with my interior. Looks great and no regrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnikolov View Post
Beautiful pictures! You've chosen the location wisely and have done some outstanding exterior photos. Interior confirms my choice, love the Mocha. What lens did you use for interior shots? Thanks for sharing.

Does it only sound well in sport mode/high revs?
Thanks! Took a while to find this spot I used Canon 60D with EF-S 17-55 F2.8 lens.
Appreciate 1