View Single Post
      06-06-2016, 03:55 PM   #157
fwoo54
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 50i M Sport

New member to this forum. I picked up a 2014 50i (M Sport, MW, Mocha Dakota, DHP, DVD, etc.) with very low miles for a great deal from Illinois a few months back and had it shipped out here to So Cal.

Worked with Ben and got ACS springs, spacers (15/20) and the AC Schnitzer exhaust (which is awesome). (I'm getting OptiCoat soon so will post pics later).

Anyhow, on this topic, I went with Race Chip and drove it around for a week or so on the base setting S2=B. Admittedly, didn't feel different than stock, which is already a beast.

Then I bumped it to C, drove it a couple of weeks, then went to D, drove it around a few weeks, and finally, went to E last week. Frankly, it drives the same as it does with no RC installed. I've had to take it into the dealer a few times and each time I put the dummy plug on and I do not notice any difference between having the RC installed or not, and no difference between any of the settings. I'm considering the BMS, although Ben's experience is he saw no boost on his 6 series with the N63Tu.
Appreciate 0