View Single Post
      12-10-2016, 05:39 PM   #11
vince7870
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 x5m azurite black metalic

Email me an I'll get you in touch with my guy here in ny of you want to get hooked up.
Vstewart7870@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1blackout View Post
Hey guys!

I run a successful IT company with 3 of my best friends and we are taking advantage of some tax incentives that are in place this year for new vehicles that are over a certain weight (combined with section 179). You can do this up to $500,000 so we decided to purchase 4 2017 X5M's in different colors. It ends up saving us a ton in taxes and we have always wanted X5M's ever since we drove them at the track where they are made back in 2013.

We want them fully loaded and in 4 different colors (donington grey w/ argon brown, long beach blue w/ silverstone, alpine white w/ red, and black sapphire metallic w/ black.) We all want 21" rims, night vision, executive package, the sound system upgrade, park assist, driver assist, etc... The only thing we don't want is the rear entertainment package.

We MUST have purchased these cars and driven away with them before December 31st at the absolute latest.

My question:

How much should we be paying for these? We live in Charlottesville, VA. The dealership is trying to give us 1500 off of MSRP each but that seems pretty bad to me considering we are buying 4.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Appreciate 0