View Single Post
      02-07-2018, 08:32 AM   #38
insanecoder
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc View Post
I wonder if Butler was the one that leaked all the drama about the Pats. Coach Belichick finds out last minute and he's benched. With how poorly the Pats played, Butler would have been able to make one play. And that would have been the difference.

Also, there were 2 plays that could have gone either way for TDs and Eagles got both calls in their favor. The first was highly questionable. It's surprising the Pats didn't get one of those calls in their favor.
Well when the pass was caught he clearly dove for the EZ
so imo he had possession and crossed the plane .. TD

like the other guys said I think its less how poorly the Pats played as opposed to how well the offenses on both sides played
just no stopping them

the Eagles play aggressively all night.. then they nearly made a mistake.. actually DID make a mistake which they got bailed out of by the strip of Brady
given the chance to seal the game with a first down, they elected to run 3 downs and give up the ball.. to TOM BRADY??????? BIG MISTAKE which nearly cost them
I dont know how many times in college and pro football over the many decades I've seen this happen already.. hasnt anyone figured it out? guess its human nature
credit the Eagle D for the save
yea alil luck involved
Appreciate 0