View Single Post
      09-28-2013, 12:44 AM   #62
dencoop
Captain
Rep
Drives: Porsche (991) 911 C4S Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAli View Post
New member/ poster here. I want to share my story in the hopes somebody can give me advice on my problem. (BMW therapy anyone?)

I traded in my BELOVED 06 4.4 X5 for a new, pretty 2014 ML350. I cried when we drove off and left my Beemer (who does that? Most women would be so happy that their hubby got them a Benz) but I am secretly so sad. I MISS my X5 horribly.

The ML, while pretty and pearly Diamond-White with a pretty beige interior and all the bells and whistles is not even close to my X5. It's underpowered (but I knew that when we chose a V6) and it handles badly compared to the X5. Maybe it handles good but it's just different from my BMW. It rides soft and luxurious and is quiet but I think I hate it! and, I have FOUR years to go on it's lease!

Do any of you Beemer fans know if I can get out of the lease? My black beauty 06 has now been sold (soooo sad) but I want another X5.

I feel guilty, like I'm some kind of an ungrateful harpy wife for not liking it knowing that many women would die to have such a lovely car.

It's nice, but not even close to my X5. I can't drive like a pirate-wench any longer, when I come up fast on some idiot in the fast lane they don't move out of my way any longer.....when I aggressively pass and/or change lanes it handles poorly at best even with all the lane sensor alarms etc. The standard stereo (I didn't opt for the Harmon Kardon one) SUCKS and even though it's not a diesel, it makes a "tickah-tickah-tickah" noise like it's a diesel when it idols. I do love it's power liftgate with auto open/close but I'm still sad and lonely for my X5.

What do I do? just wait it out and go back to the X5 after the lease is up?

Figured somebody here may have advice. Ugh.....I miss my beemer so much hit makes me sad. I've even felt like crying but that would be lame. It seems like everywhere I go, there are beautiful black X5's whizzing by.....and my gorgeous Benz can't keep up.... Has anyone else had this problem?

Any advice would be great.
You don't have to suffer any longer.... Place an Ad on Swapalease.com and you'll get rid of it in no time...

They will help you transfer your MBFS lease, the transfer fee is $595 | once the transfer is completed you will no longer be physically or financially responsible and can get back into an X5.

Good Luck !
Appreciate 0