Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raypep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
I bought my 2014 50i almost a year ago. Only option it doesn't have is night vision and the back seats that recline. MSRP $98k. Bought last July for $54k fresh off a lease with 19k miles. I think $50k is a good target given you're a year newer. If you had nappa, LED, and most importantly DHP then $54k easy. Don't expect to get below $50k though. Over the course of 6 months looking for 50i it was tough watching them go so quickly before I could get one. Then finally got lucky and had to drive 4 states over to get it.

If you don't know if DHP is worth it then search this forum and you'll know it is. Especially if you want the V8. If you just want a family cruiser then save your money and get one with adaptive, and a diesel. Or even the 35i.
Finding one with DHP will take some time, that's for sure. I just need to located one to test drive (new or used).

So far after starting this threat I'm looking for DHP & Lighting Package, I already knew I wanted adaptive cruise.
I hate the adaptive cruise to be honest. It's way too conservative compared to other vehicles. I ended up coding the ability to use regular cruise control which unlike many other car makers you can do from the start. Not BMW. It just begs people to get in front of me and then if jacks on the brakes. Just too much of that for my liking.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0