View Single Post
      11-04-2014, 01:33 PM   #62
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlon View Post
Thanks, Opasha. I think I have the 6WA. At least it looks to be the same as this one:

You can actually see the problem in the beginning of that video at :02. If you pause it there, you'll see a large rectangular area reflected at the bottom right. At night, that rectangle looks like a lcd screen that is displaying a black background. That is, you can see a lot of light bleed on the rectangle, which makes it stick out like a sore thumb on the cluster. Does that happen on the 6WB?
Exactly. That's the one I had. The extended version of the 6WA goes all the way across the bottom and up through the middle slightly unlike this basic 6WA that only has that annoying rectangle that looks very out of place/cheap. The 6WB does not have any light bleeding issues. It's very crisp and uniform, especially when you adjust the knob wheel brightness to whatever you feel like looks best.

You get your money's worth in my opinion with the 6WB. Just check out my thread to get an idea of how it looks and feels. Also, if that still doesn't satisfy you, I'm more than happy to take some day time pictures for you to see it.