View Single Post
      09-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #109
Hang0ver
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
I personally have not coded Glare Free High Beams (aka Anti Dazzle) as my F10 does not have High Beam Assist. Since I do have Adaptive Headlights, I could still code Variable Light Distribution, but I just never bothered. Many people have coded both, and swear they work great though, and it is very simple to do. Just remove from FA both S8S4A, which disables Variable Light Distribution, and S5APA, which Disables Glare Free High Beams, and VO Code Headlight module (BDC and for LED Lights LHM & TMS too) and Camera module (KAFAS or FLA).
Thanks shawn.. Below is the steps from OP. Want to make sure I am doing it right. You mentioned to VO code LHM & TMS which are not mentioned in OP. Is that right?

Remove 5AP and 8S4 from the VO and CODE (right click the folder and select code) KAFAS2 and BDC_BODY. If you don't have the KAFAS2 folder under ECU in ESYS, that means you do not have the KAFAS camera but most likely you have the HBA stand-alone camera below your rear view mirror if you have LED Lighting Package. KAFAS2 folder is usually present in vehicles with Lane Assist Package. If this is the case, you must CODE FLA3 folder instead.
Appreciate 0