View Single Post
      06-20-2017, 04:19 PM   #31
hyde
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3m40i

With 2TB as standard, does this mean we will get Sport+ option? Also is it going to be a different shifter? I always wished BMW made a better looking shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ano0oj View Post
Reliability isn't really a concern anymore with 1st year new body styles IMO. It definitely was back in the 90s and early 2000s, but technology/testing has gotten better. You really can't be selling $75k SUVs and have 1/5 of your production years be "glitchy."
I wouldn't count on that. It's a gamble, no matter how much it costs.

New tailpipes are nice to see, I guess 50i and M Sport owners will have a grudge now.
I wish we had option of having amber or red rear turn signals in this last build year.

Also I was expecting them to make the LEDs standard, good to see they remain optional, keeps the base MSRP low. Not sure if they fixed those beams, but I should have listened to most people and stayed with standard headlamps instead of paying so much for LEDs. They illuminate better for sure, but for the money I'd expect them to have at least proper spread with a better housing, something that doesn't show every single dirt, or didn't scratch so easily. The reflection/glare on those LED lens is disgusting no matter how clean you keep your headlights.

Can't believe BMW still wants people to pay for Premium package just for the keyless entry. At least add something visual to make it more appealing. I can see it being part of Executive Package, for example, but come on..

Last edited by hyde; 06-20-2017 at 04:26 PM..
Appreciate 0