08-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #4
NPickles
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F15 40D SE Space Grey/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
Execuhitch. About 800 bucks installed with no lighting (just a 2" receiver). Looks great, works great for hauling bikes (which is what I use it for). The price is ridiculous, but, it's cheaper than the BMW option and better looking, so, if that's what you want to do, that's probably one of the best recommendations. I think there are other (reasonably priced) options if you don't have the M package. A tow bar should be about 100 bucks or so, another 100 bucks or so to install. The BMW one is totally out in left field for how much it costs...
But have you seen the full electric tow hitch in operation, so cool. Press a button and it appears from nowhere and when finished press the button again for it to disappear with zero effort. On my previous Lexus RX450h I paid about £1,450 for a removable towbar, totally manual. For about £1,000 I got a really cool fully electric retractable towbar on my F15, I'm happy.

Problem is that as far as I am aware you can't get a factory fit towbar for the F15 in the US car you?
Appreciate 0