View Single Post
      11-04-2022, 09:15 AM   #4
yupetc
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 X535i

In Houston if you drive any Toyota truck, you better make sure the stops you make lasts less than 2 minutes because from the moment you enter a store, these cat-pervs can get in and out from under within 2 minutes.

At my work facility, two our our workers' trucks got their cats cut. And all we can see on camera were shadowy guys under the truck and within 2 mins, they were able to pull out with the loot.

Also, any worktruck in this area will get their windows smashed in for tool bags and etc. Safety is a great concern these days. As economy gets worse and prices soar, people are getting desperate. And here we're seeing the whole country cutting funds to the Police force. The new policies are just going backwards, how did we vote our representation to get this far?
Appreciate 0