View Single Post
      07-08-2023, 07:21 AM   #44
Variante Alta
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5d M Sport Metallic Whit

[QUOTE=Kolianovskyi;30287350]So strange. So I got X5 2016 50 with all these assistances. Lane departure does not make wheel vibrating. Blind spot zone control as well. Front collision warning does indicate red car warning but to audio alarm.

I also have 2014 650i with all these assistances and blind spot and lane departure vibrate wheel when activate. Do not know why X5 does not do that... Any way how to turn it on?

I have a 2015 X5 35d MSport with Driver Assistant Plus (among a ton of other options ). The collision intervention did come on the other day when the car in front of me suddenly braked hard and I was not reacting quite quick enough. Brakes were applied strongly by the system and seat belts pretentioned. There was also a Collision Warning (triangle) in the HUD and dash (never seen that before - guess I’ve been driving carefully haha). I regularly get the orange vehicle warning when a car cuts in front or my passing manoever comes a little close for the system’s liking. What I experienced was not the same thing - definitely next level intervention.

Make sure that the buttton under the 4-way flashers has a green circle led on around it - if it’s green your safety systems should all be on and working as designed. If it’s orange (partly on) or not on at all, then check the setting as explained above in the i-drive. It’s not really something you should try to set off on purpose - there’s real danger of collision when it triggers.
Appreciate 0