Thread: Service Issue
View Single Post
      03-08-2017, 11:08 AM   #13
cgiibanez
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

Garage List
2016 X5  [0.00]
Finally got the call that car was done. I rushed from work to the dealer which a good 40 miles from my job. I told the valet don't worry about cleaning the car. As he is bringing the car to me he hits the side wall of the rim as he makes a turn. I could not believe this. He gives the keys and tells me to have a nice day. I almost had a heart attack. I said dude did you not see that you scratch the rim? I just could not understand why. I been going to same dealer for over 15 years never had an issue. I think what's happening BMW service is hiring minimum wage employees which really don't care. After this I'm really thinking is it worth the headache of having a BMW because service is included. At this point I'm not a very happy camper. Too much for these cars and not living up to par. I'm really debating on trading in my 128i for a Jeep Wrangler and start from there. Sorry for the long complain, but I'm a very pissed off guy with the service dept. and by the way the panel was repaired and you can tell it was repaired.
Appreciate 0