07-23-2014, 10:03 AM   #5
SpeedN8
Slower traffic keep right.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 X5 35d & '18 M4 Coupe ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTSG View Post
In the US, you can get ACC either as part of Driver Assistance Plus or as a standalone. Even in the DAP pkg, it's another option that has to be checked. It's not by default. In either case, though, there's an add'l charge specific to ACC, which I would expect to show on the sticker.

To OP, if the BMW build showed it, but you don't have the button, then there's a disconnect somewhere. Did you check the build paperwork that you signed when you placed the original order w/ the dealer? Not sure if every dealer does it, but my dealer printed out my order and I had to sign the printout stating that it's exactly what I wanted. If it's on the order that they agreed to, then they should do something to make it right.
I was back and forth on it. I think they are correct since the price shown on the sticker is the number in the deal. Not that I paid that price, I did a "trade assist" from a buggy 2012 x5 50i.

I'd really like to know if anyone knows the part numbers required to add this myself and if it's very involved. I'm hoping it's not super involved since I have prerequisite options already added.

Thanks!