04-07-2015, 10:39 PM   #17
hashmanx
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenix View Post
Consider the Comfort mode as the baseline. So yes, Sport/Sport+ does offer better roll/pitch resistance than Comfort. Comfort mode is more "floaty" than Sport modes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzang View Post
It depends on your settings. In iDrive you can set the the chassis and drivetrain or both can be set to adjust in sport or comfort mode.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, in comfort mode the M-adaptive suspension basically behaves like regular Msport suspension and when put in sport mode it becomes sportier than regular M-sport, and Kzang as you mentioned in another thread that M-adaptive suspension is more about increasing the sportiness of the vehicle as opposed to DHP which gives the best of both worlds, increased comfort and sportiness.

Does it make sense to opt for DHP in 35i's? I believe someone mentioned that to take full advantage of DHP one needs to get it with 50i.

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just want to make an informed decision and not end up with an expensive mistake.
11 335i, 12 X5 50i, 10 G37x, 09 Legacy, 07 328i, 04 Accord, 05 Santro, 01 Mehran, 99 Caprice, 88 Cressida
Appreciate 0