TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Apart from introducing silly success penalties Horner has chuckled at some other teams for basically screwing their car developments. Merc and Ferrari could do worse than come up with something that is a match for the RB effort rather than constantly moaning like schoolchildren, McLaren once a challellenger surprisingly has got completely lost
That said I think Ralf Schumacher has got it wrong for a change blaming the two Ferrari drivers for underperforming, the 23 is understeering and oversteering at the same time, Fred has said a new development programme is being introduced building up to Barcelona but at Imola the tricky car will remain the same.
https://www.gpfans.com/en/f1-news/10...mi-grand-prix/
If it were that easy, Red Bull would have done it and spent the extra money during Mercedes’ run instead of commenting like everyone is doing but towards Red Bull. At a cost cap of $135M, there really isn’t room to make strides within the season, especially if the bulk of the cap has already been spent on the car concept - the rest of the budget would be for upgrade packages but only assuming your base car was already competitive which from what we’ve seen so far, no team is competitive with Red Bull.

I don’t have an issue really with how things stand, but like I said, I’ve already accepted the fact that unless multiple teams produce a car that perfectly fits a set of regulations, which is more likely not to happen, we’re likely going to have team dominance in between rules/regulation changes.
Appreciate 1