03-24-2023, 01:07 PM   #37
mvrt
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ture_7 View Post

Im glad to see there are at least 2 of you guys that can do this since aftermarket doesnt feel the need for them.

Whats the update? im surely interested, especially if these come a good price thats not gonna break the bank.

Would you be making these all the way from turbo to air filter in front like the RK intakes? that'd be nice too. Options would be nice.
Great question!

We have a prototype built out and are zeroing in on a manufacturer with the best price and quality.

Once we build out the first unit I’ll do some testing on my car for QC, and if it’s good to go we will begin pre-orders.

As far as intakes, we have been discussing the option to build out the intake portion as well, similar to RK, but that will likely be in motion once we have the final product for the inlets.

We have a lot more parts in mind to add to the portfolio (including modular exhaust kits that won’t cost $6k+) , it all depends on the interest we generate in this community.

On a side note, I’m also going to be tapping into carbon fiber parts in this upcoming quarter and offer parts nobody else has done yet so stay tuned!
Appreciate 3