Shoop405
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F15 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightgq@hotmail.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoop405 View Post
I would also get the 2 ohm underseat subs. I purchased the 8 ohm from BAVsound and that was a mistake.
Thanks Shoop. I had already purchased the amp last week, so too late for that. I have the HiFi system, not HK, so this should still be a big upgrade. As for the subs, I did purchase the 2 ohm, arriving tomorrow. I am still undecided about the mids/tweets. I really want the Focal ES100k, but still doing research on the install as its not plug and play. What did you end up going with for your entire system?
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightgq@hotmail.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoop405 View Post
I would also get the 2 ohm underseat subs. I purchased the 8 ohm from BAVsound and that was a mistake.
Thanks Shoop. I had already purchased the amp last week, so too late for that. I have the HiFi system, not HK, so this should still be a big upgrade. As for the subs, I did purchase the 2 ohm, arriving tomorrow. I am still undecided about the mids/tweets. I really want the Focal ES100k, but still doing research on the install as its not plug and play. What did you end up going with for your entire system?
Go with the focal. You won't be disappointed.
Appreciate 0