View Single Post
      05-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #15
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMN1971 View Post
Tks for all the thoughts. I never had my car coded or did anything outside the dealer. It is a lease so I always go to the dealer since it is all covered under warranty so I don't know anyone that could take a look. Based on what you said I guess something is not triggering the camera to flip. All I get is the image I posted and all the camera settings are grayed out so nothing I can change. I guess the dealer did the obvious that was installing a new camera. However it did not work. I will see what they say today since it was late yesterday when I got their call informing that during programming the camera it did not work so they had to contact BMW to see what next steps were. I will keep you posted. Very annoying since I am without my car for a week now because of a stupid camera.
I can understood your frustrations, my friend. Well, I really hope they have fixed it this time and can explain to you exactly what went wrong. Perhaps, your situation can help others if such an occurrence arises for another X5 on here. Best of luck!