View Single Post
      08-28-2014, 01:37 PM   #24
Karthik
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 x35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cy07 View Post
I have driven both M sport and non M sport 35d/50i, I can safely say they are are both exactly the same except for the sport + mode which isn't available in other trim.

In my opinion, you have to like give me more than sport + to qualify as performance upgrade. Shift paddle and sport auto shift are basically the same thing. Sucks that adaptive suspension is an extra option. Even on the 35i/35d sport seats are for comfort and really have nothing to do with performance. This topic has been previous discussed here. http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=883030

Don't get me wrong, I like M sport and have been torn on the issue for a very long time. The price difference is very minimal on 50i between the trims, just to point out there is very little "driving/performance" difference M sport offers.

Karthik, the look of exterior/interior = cosmetic thank you.
I haven't said that it is not cosmetic, but it just looks awesome Welcome.

If you don't care about cosmetic stuff, why get X5 only, why not X3 or X6 !! Its just because you love the appearance & performance. Appearance does contribute some percentage of your likes and it differs from person to person.
Appreciate 0