View Single Post
      12-31-2014, 01:30 PM   #18
emdeuce
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2 ZL9 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42pilot View Post
Here is the most important part - call RaceChip US and ask them for settings guidance, and let them know what you are doing and you are going to post the results on this forum. You will find they will be very accommodating and give you great guidance as well as what to expect. They might even tell you which gear to use for the most accurate result.
Per your suggestion, I contacted Racechip USA and spoke with Paul and informed him that I will be dynoing my car with the RC ultimate. He didn't seem to be technically knowledgeable of what the chip does. He simply stated that the S1 changes the torque and that S2 changes the hp(or the other way around, I forgot). I even asked if one changes the pressure and the other changes timing, but he stated he would have to refer to their engineers. He basically cited the user manual on how I should use the default setting the turn it up until it throws a CEL, which I don't buy. Also I asked if they would be interested in my results and he stated they didn't really care. Maybe I spoke with the wrong representative...

Also, he stated they have a dyno chart of the f15 30d/35d and will email a copy shortly. I'll post what he sends.
Appreciate 1