View Single Post
      02-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #49
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thawke
Those new Signature rims look ace, can't wait to see them on the car.

Like others have said, not a fan of the deep dish ones but glad you got these new ones to put on.

As I also have an X6 in Space grey, I would love to know if you decide to drop it once the new wheels are on.

I am currently donning the 469M in Jet black so holding back on any wheels for now but be curious what yours looks like.
Congratulations again on the new car. I visited your thread and left you some support there as well.

You are going to be very happy behind the wheel, I'm sure of it.

To answer your question, I don't plan on lowering my X6. I like the ride height and ground clearance for the rough roads out here.

From my experience, I've had 2 cars and 3 SUVs. I really value the ride height you get when in a taller vehicle. I can admit that the lowered look is a bit more appealing, but I still need to be able to climb snow mounds and deal with some rough road conditions during my normal commuting so the stock Springs work to my advantage.

Besides, when I built my X6, I made sure to check off all of the driving enhancement options,(ultimate driving machine, amirite) so when I switch from comfort to Sport, the car suspension physically and noticeably lowers and tightens, so I'm not planning to change the springs.