View Single Post
      07-15-2015, 02:13 AM   #1464
greekmike
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i,

I'm not expert but reading through the whole thread people are getting their cars approximately 17 days from the day the order it; depending on where they live.
Your dealer has more accurate visibility than what the website shows. Calling the toll free number is also a more accurate process.
Mine was ordered July 3rd; 6 days later and I was told by BMW customer service that it will start production on the last week of July; even though website still shows as order received.
The VERY NEXT DAY my dealer called me and said it's in product; I called BMW customer service and they said it started production at 1:00 pm July 10.
You should call them tomorrow and a few days later and you will see they make these cars faster than anticipated. They also tell you that the website is far from accurate. If you read some peoples posts, many stated the website showed step 3 when it's sitting at the dealer's lot waiting for them to pick it up.

I was going to be near the factory when they initially stated it will be completed but I am confident the SAV will be sitting at my dealers lot 10-14 days before I am near the factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricsuaq View Post
My order was placed two weeks ago today. On the Track My BMW page, it says the order is still processing. What gives? The dealer tells me it'll be ready by the end of the month. Is this typical?
Appreciate 0