View Single Post
      01-29-2017, 12:14 PM   #55
bradleyland
TIM YOYO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
We ended up bailing last night at around 10:30 PM. It was freezing cold and the rain meant the only viable viewing option was at the top of the grandstand's lower section. The cold wind blowing through the grandstand concourse was brutal! Go ahead and laugh it up, northerners. We Floridians don't do well when temperatures get down in to the 40s :P

I'm back at home on my warm couch watching rather glumly as BMW once again gets a very rough start to the year. Let's hope that IMSA gives the M6 GTLM cars a BoP bump. They got beat up all last year, and having to watch the Ford GT cars drive by the M6 on the high-banks as if it were a GTD car is just bullshit.

I got some really great photos, and I have to admit, I was a complete toddler around the drivers. I saw Christina Nelson when walking through the garage area before the race. I, of course, shouted out her name like an idiot and all I could think to do was giver a big thumbs up and wish her good luck She looked at me like, "Um, OK. Thanks?" I also asked Frederic Makowiecki who he was going to wreck today when at the Porsche table at the autograph session

Here's me with Augusto Farfus and Bill Auberlen. The BMW drivers were super-nice. I'll post more photos later today.

Past: 2010 135i - TiAg Coral Red 6MT ///M-Sport
Appreciate 1
dim635csi203.00