View Single Post
      01-17-2016, 01:31 AM   #124
Diper
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15 3.0d

Hello Motex,

With the regards to the diesel MPPK. The package includes an intercooler upgrade and larger front discs also, as my front discs where almost new I asked for a discount and got a significant one (just as a tip).
The MPPK kit itself, I would discribe as subtle as the car is just a split millisecond quicker in it's respons and I get the impression that when pressing harder some shiftpoints may have been choosen differently, but when cruising along you will not notice any difference (which is just what I wanted), when pressing the peddle to the floor the FULL power is definitly their, although the torque and horsepower increase is not huge it makes the Car more nimble (especially with a higher load like the whole family)

Is it worth it? I enjoy it, but bear in mind that BMW is not in this for free and ofcourse they make a profit. But I do not mind paying the fee for Some emotions.

Furthermore the upgrade came in handy as my front discs needed to be replaced due to vibrations when braking at higher speeds (and braking light). Already changed my front discs twice in 51.000km due to this fact under warranty.
Appreciate 0