View Single Post
      10-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #473
skinsfanin1979
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezi01 View Post
I just made a quick video, its not great but shows using the app, thought share with everyone.

Thanks. I followed these instructions but have run into a couple issues that need assistance.

1. I was able to code the turn signals in HUD just fine.
2. I changed to the M animation at startup AND removed the Legal Disclaimer. What I have noticed is that sometimes I just see the M animation startup for a second or two and straight to the Nav screen. Sometimes I will turn on the car and it will go straight to the Nav screen as soon as I turn on the car which is a bit strange. I don't get the 'Loading Navigation' or anything, just right to the main screen. I am thinking about turning on the Legal Disclaimer so I can see the M navigation on startup. Previously, I would always see the animation startup each time.
3. I really wanted to get the folded mirrors on locking/unlocking the car. I did the selections for 'Fold mirrors when locking vehicle with Comfort Access' and 'Unfold mirrors when unlocking vehicle with Comfort Access' and cannot get it to work. Upon 'coding' those, I did get quite a few errors on the dash which cleared upon turning off the car and letting it sit for ~1 hour.

Am I missing something? Is there an easy way to see all the options which need to get checked for functionality to work (for example, turn signals in HUD need to have two entries turned on). Yes, slow connection is turned on.
Appreciate 0