12-12-2019, 02:13 PM   #90
F15Michigan
Rep
Drives: BMW F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radekxpl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F15Michigan View Post
Hopefully someone will answer you soon. I'll be ordering my stuff this week to get this done. As others have posted you can get the down pipes from the turbo eliminating the dpf for about $300. The new tunes I'm told you don't have to delete the EGR so I'm figuring about $1500 to make this happen. I don't know why you can't use the factory cat back? I'm going to reach out to Malone tomorrow and ask them their thoughts.
I actually answered my own question, If you leave it in and disable the adblue injector, from what I have research it will clog up and you will have all kinds of other issues. That is why no one leave this scr in. I'm actually finishing up my abc delete, installed downpipe yesterday I order this downpipe from seller in europe:http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...kAAOSwuyNbGTMC, I must say i'm pleasantly surprised, quality of this downpipe is outstanding welds are perfect made out of T-304 stainless steel, fitment is stop on bolt just like dpf even has a oem hanger attachment for the bracket, which most of the US downpipes offered to not have, and best part is it was only $360 shipped to my door, delivery took about 5 days which is extremely fast considering the fast its coming from Lithuania. That is half the price of what similar downpipes cost here in US. All that I have lest is install piece of straight pipe in place of mid section and stage 2 tune from DUDMD, and I should be golden, looking have it running by this weekend
So are you using your factory catalytic converter? With just a short piece of straight pipe from a local muffler shop from the downpipe to the catalytic converter? This was my thought. I still have to call Malone today to verify I can do this.
Appreciate 0