Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I have a X6 50i M Sport. Not a full M, but I would love to see her in some new shoes if you are willing to accept her for project!

My current set up...
Oh man. This is in borderline need of a GoFundMe...
lol, I see that is the common thought on this thread.

I must ask after all of the comments on my wheels... what is the major problem with my wheels? It's obvious that most of you agree that it's not working, so please be honest.

Keep in mind that I am extremely thick skinned, so I truly do want your honest, yet constructive comments.

I know my wheels may be a little dated because I took them off of my old E71 X6 and put them on my F16 X6 after they sat in the garage during the years I had the 650i GC.

I felt that the aggressive staggered stance would make up for the older style wheels, but you guys are beating me up over my set up.

So help me gain enlightenment, and that might make me she'll out for some new shoes if you can convince me why my current set up is causing so much disdain...?

:
In my opinion (since you're asking), they are - aesthetically - entirely out of character for the X6. To me, they look like they belong on a low-rider el camino. Moreover, I don't see "aggressive"; I see (what is, wrt the X6) a clearly performance-compromising dish/width and rubber-band tires that together scream "look at me!" (which may or may not be your intention).

You literally couldn't pay me to put those on my car.
Appreciate 0