View Single Post
      11-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #56
AresM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMN1971 View Post
Again, not picking on BMW CA but what amazes me is that everytime I meet one to order a car the first thing they do is to go the "build your own" option on the BMW website. I would expect that they would have a better source to go over all options available and explain the pros and cons of not selecting a specific option. For example, if I knew the stupid dashboard would be "light dead" during the day just because BMW was being cheap and using a less techie instrument cluster if I did not pick Diver Assistant Plus I would then consider the value of the feature in a different way. As someone here said the CA missed an opportunity to sell me that option. I have a mixed feeling about my leasing spot since my lease always ends around November so I am always the guinea pig of getting the first units of the new model coming out and I usually know more about the new car than the CA.
It all comes back to the web page. That thing needs a lot of work, imo. For a company the size of BMW, they should have a much better web page. One that shows you all the possible options and what each option does and looks like. Not to mention the bugs. How long did it take them to fix the DHP option bug?
Appreciate 0