Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
I sent a blood sample in for DNA. It's already been confirmed by both the United States of America as well as ancestry.com, so that's two sources, not gonna pay any more money. My Greek genes came from my moms grandfathers great great grandfather (twice removed), and moved along in a straight line due to inbreeding to keep the family inheritance and the bloodline pure.
Greek ? Wow William , Alexander the Great ?
I have a beautiful piece of art from Alexander the Great against my wall..

My DNA sample showed no inbreed zero, I have a direct bloodline but it's really strange they said that I should have red hair because 99% of the Eburons ( Ambiorix tribe) had red hair because of the barbarian type..
While I have black hair ?!?! I don't get it ! I guess somewhere in BC a Roman fucker banged with some wifes from Ambiorix!
That's the only explanation why I have black hair and he had red hair, think also on a Roman gang bang while 50% of the Roman legions were homos !
BTW...The Greek Alexander the Great was a homo too ! Normal because they were years away all over the world on the battlefields without pussie. So finally they fucked assholes !

It's no offence my friend , I know only pussies for both of us..
You didn't have black hair in the photos you posted of yourself.
Appreciate 0