Rep
Drives: F15 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joder View Post
dmnc02 and PlayTookies

Thank you for all of your work on this.

Some interesting observations on a '17 x5

When FDL coding FLE there is no F015Wert for the following:
H_plus4_Idx (There is an F015Wert_SA552_ECE_RL option)
PANICMODE_Idx
SIDEMRKLGT_Idx

Also I noticed that HBBLINK_Idx had F030Wert as a default

Furthermore when going through the list of the 79 additional functions none of them contain anything regarding F015. They are either F030Wert_SA552_US, F020Wert, or F030Wert.

Perhaps I have done something wrong or they have changed the functions around to prevent this?

Any help is certainly appreciated.

Edit: It appears on the Lmm values that I can still get the respective Werte values on the PDF guide, however, the labels do not contain F015 but instead F020 and F030.

Is it safe to assume that the Werte HEX values still do the same thing?
Hey, I just re-coded this today after my dealer reset everything. I have a '16 X5 (July 2016 build date) with the latest coding psdzdata (59.4).

I am seeing the same exact thing as you are! I just coded everything to the werte values directly. I used the values in the v2 PDF from January 8, 2016. Many of the named values were different than the ones in that PDF, as you are seeing.

I just got back from a test drive and everything is working perfectly. It's so great. I also have this coded in my M3 and had it on the X5 previously, so I know what it looks like when it's working.

Check your PMs
Appreciate 0