03-04-2016, 08:55 AM   #17
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfireX5 View Post
Nice. How are you controlling the valves ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince7870 View Post
And yes how are you controlling valves?
Stock exhaust valve actuators are re-used. As far as controlling the valves in the cockpit its just via the M1/M2 buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoloiv View Post
Any weight savings ?
No weight savings over stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Nice!!!
When will it be ready for shipment? So we can start selling.
Start selling immediately. The first production run will be finishing off the assembly line today. Posted the release a bit early since the video went up on YouTube anyway for other purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post
$5k for tune + exhaust sounds a lot better than just exhaust for the same money.

Very tempting, though I imagine we will get slugged with an Australia tax which won't help.
Australian import tax I believe is only 5% so you have it good compared to our neighbors up north where the Canadian exchange rate is over 30% in the wrong direction. You do obviously have higher shipping costs though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdimagineer View Post
That butt looks familiar.

This exhaust is brilliant. I've been through many on previous cars and DINAN always delivers the perfect combination. Highly recommended.
And a big thank you again for the continued use of the car for development. The market will thank you as well for the multitude of goods you are allowing us to bring to the market on this car. It shouldn't be ignored and I am glad it is not. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
Bravo Dinan for the best priced axle back with valves on the market. Actually price looks like a error.
Definitely not an error on price. We are aggressively going after the F85/86 market. Next up for release... springs and intake.
Appreciate 0