Thread: M Sport + DHP
View Single Post
      04-29-2014, 11:09 PM   #4
Zipforia
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

I ordered both. I know what you're getting at. Since it's redundant to get two packages that have overlapping features, you want to order just one package and separately order the ones that are missing from the second package. I understand the concept, but I don't believe you can do that. Although BMW is pretty good at giving its customers features a la carte, I don't believe this is one that is possible.

In saying that, you will not be disappointed with getting both packages. From the past announcements of forum members' delivery of their F15's, M-Sport is the most popular line (not to say that it's the best line). I'm sure each member has their own reason(s) for choosing the M-Sport line, but whatever it/they may be, M-Sport line seems to be the most popular.

DHP is fantastic! Pricey, but, IMHO, well worth it. I, previously, drove an Audi S5. I can't say this SUV has the same handling dynamics, but it's pretty damn good for its weight and size. One thing I wanted to avoid when getting a SUV was that top heavy roll. And I believe this package does a great job eliminating it.

Z.
Appreciate 0