View Single Post
      10-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #9
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

So, not a lot of people sharing here.. Does that mean not many are getting much discounts yet?

We have 10 months left on my wife's X3 lease, so we are in no rush. I've only spoken to one dealer so far about the F15, trying to decide between grabbing a highly discounted E70, with a lower residual than the F15, or ordering an F15 in a month or two when the year-end promotions start running. The one dealer I spoke to was in NJ and has decent pricing on E70's, so presumably would be competitive on F15's, eventually.. as of now, he's saying they're not discounting beyond the loyalty credit, which means no discount...

Are most people getting 3k or more off MSRP and just not posting? The way I calculated it, and the way I built an F15, I'm only seeing a $30-40 a month difference in an F15 lease compared to E70. This assumes about a 5k total discount off MSRP, including the loyalty credit. The E70 would have bigger discounts, but I'd be forced into extra options I don't have to add in the F15 to get what I do want, and the F15 has a better residual with the same money factor, and by the time the F15 would arrive, I would be out clean of the X3 (currently would have to put $1000 out of pocket to cover difference between buyout and trade-in)... so if I can assume a $5k total discount off of MSRP (discount + loyalty), I don't think it makes much sense to take the old model.

So.... as the thread title says, what prices (discounts) are people getting......?
Appreciate 0