View Single Post
      09-15-2014, 02:20 AM   #56
MattBianco
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35d msport

Coding for Dummies

Post retracted. Thank you @skalberti for pointing me to existing threads. Most of what I was trying to do has been done. Ignore the original post below, now in gray, with the link cut off:

Thank you @opasha. I have take your great work, couple it with work by @April1 on the other thread, and work from @skalberti and many others and combined as much as I could understand into one document. There is no original work by me; consider my work as secretarial thus far.

More importantly, I have sent PMs to the forum's coding elders asking for participation as the document is an early draft and needs their input and stamp of approval.

Some of codes are still blank because I could not follow the format from the various threads.

I hope to close access soon so that it is "read only" except for those who have edit rights. Looking for the PM'd folks to step up and sign up to edit, if not take ownership of the doc.

Anyone else whom I have missed and is well versed/experienced in coding, please contact me so that I can add you as an editor.

Coding for Dummies: ....docs.google.com/spreadsheets/.......

_____

Last edited by MattBianco; 09-15-2014 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: Information not useful.
Appreciate 1