03-31-2021, 03:50 PM   #123
FCX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate670 View Post
Got my CF Mirror Caps installed today, pops in the sun.
I'll post some pictures when I can, but here where I am at with my M-Performance upgrades my my 2018 Space Grey M50i

1. M-Performance floor mats, stem covers and license plate holders (easy stuff)
2. M-Performance brakes (big difference)

Ordered the following with my dealer, should be done in 2 weeks (just cosmetics)

3.M-Performance front splitter (carbon)
4.M-Performance rear spoiler (carbon), rear diffuser does not work with trailer hitch and I have that on mine.
5. M-Performance mirror caps (carbon)
6. M-Performance interior kit (carbon), replaces my piano black trim on dashboard and doors, but I'll leave it in the center stack
7. M-Performance shifter (carbon)

Under consideration - M-Performance exhaust (I need it to be close to stock level sound in Comfort mode) and M-Performance steering (not sure how much I will miss heated steering).

Other non M-Perf upgrades,

8. Recently upgraded my B&O non-center speakers with Focal Inside (noticeable improvement).

Also replaced my M-Sport dead pedal with the M-Performance version. Mine was scratched up, so the upgrade looks both nice and matches the M-P floor mats.

Strange as it may seem, The M-Performance CF trim would go well with the black Dakota leather, which has a more sporty look than the Merino leather on mine. O, we'll…
Appreciate 0