View Single Post
      06-02-2015, 09:22 PM   #7
kkakonn
Captain
Rep
Drives: M4

I promise to get some better videos tomorrow. But in the meantime heres a quick one.

Installation was pretty straight forward. The installer spent about 15 minutes cutting the old exhaust off and bolting this one on. The only part that took time was lining up the tips correctly. The exhaust has 4 separate tips that are held on by 3 screws each. One on the top, and 2 on the bottom (imagine a piechart cut in 3s) They were very difficult to get to while the exhaust was already on the car. Lots of measuring to make sure they were all angled correctly.

Man does the exhaust sound beefy. Super aggressive, lots of pops and backfire in sport mode and EXTREMELY quiet when not on the gas. While cruising on the freeway I almost forgot I had an aftermarket exhaust on it. also while inside parking structures you can just barely hear the turbo whistling and spooling on acceleration. Pretty amazing changes from just a muffler. The 4.4 V8 definitely has a unique sound on acceleration, very throaty and gurgly. Not sure what other term to describe it as, Almost like a harley accelerating. Definitely different but I like it.