02-19-2015, 12:52 PM   #45
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmex200 View Post
Hey guys!
After two plus weeks of running the Maxchip I happy with it. I bought a OBD2 wifi adapter and ran dashcommand with it. I am not sure of the validity of the information that dashcommand displays, but it was way more than I expected.
First of all, our consumption has gone back to somewhat normal. Our last tank was avrg of 29.2mpg per computer, but 28 mpg by my own calculation. The first tank was only 25 mpg, but I was driving WOT to test the Maxchip.
Anyways, I'm trying to convince my wife to let me order the Racechip pro2 since they are the comparable price to Maxchip pro. One annoyance is that I opened the box and they are NO DIALS to adjust! My Maxchip pro for my 335 has tunning dials and has been nice to dial up during the summer time and dial down during winter. I email their customer service to find out why and if their product line changed for the F15.
Well, I'm writing from my phone, so that's enough for now...here are two shots...one with the max HP and one with max torque.
I'm assuming you have the 30d? I couldn't find anything for the spec guide that is as accurate as this, but this helps put in all the relevant info into DashCommand if you haven't done so already: http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...fications.aspx