Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr0m3assass1n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr0m3assass1n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser P View Post
I am in the process of replacing my F15 with carbon fiber interior trim. All the trim went in fine except the center console trim. I am having difficulty installing the little bucket/key holder (the square container) into the center console trim. The little bucket has 2 taps on the left and 2 taps on the right. The little bucket is secured/attached at the bottom somehow and won't come free.

Question: What is the trick how to attach the little bucket into the center console trim?

Any help much appreciated.
Thank you,
That's a great idea. Its on my list of mods but the OEM brushed metal trim is very cost prohibitive. Did you swap all trim pieces or just center console? And where did you buy the parts? There are some threads out there to swap out center consoles, did you already check those out?

Pics would be awesome please
He bought the CF center console from me.

Here is the picture installed.

[IMG]http://www.rgsportshop.com/image/cac..._1-700x700.jpg[/IMG]
That looks 100x nicer compared to the standard wood trim. Dumb Q: is there a full aftermarket CF kit available for the F15? Is it significantly cheaper than the OEM brushed kit?

Cost is about the only thing preventing me from doing this mod.
No aftermarket CF trim yet AFAIK.
Price new, CF should cost a bit more I think.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 1