11-24-2015, 06:19 PM   #8
X54TH
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
I mean if I should be bargaining for a discount..
My question is, would they be more incentivized to get rid of the vehicle at hand if it would mean an extra discount or would they sleep on it and sell it as an inventory?
I've heard 2 things coming out of sales person's mouth...as I was placing the order he was saying that they sell them as fast as they bring them in. When I called him back 2 weeks later and said I made a mistake in the options and contemplating a Diesel he basically told me that he wouldn't know what to do with my car...that could have been because it was white on white??? Anyway, he wasn't looking to help me out. Who knows. Now that we have it and have driven it over these past two months, every option I wanted I haven't missed including the Diesel. I bought a set of winters that I'm happy with. Going to put on the MPPK. I'm really happy with our outcome. This won't be my last X5 that's for sure!!

Tough call. You might as well ride it out until the end of the month as see if the Diesel comes out. You can also push them for a bit more. What have you got to lose at this point. They are giving you the option to get out of it as well. Take your time and see how it plays out.
2021 330i XDrive Alpine White M-Sport
Appreciate 0