View Single Post
      07-16-2013, 11:35 PM   #155
onefastdoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judah View Post
I'm going to assume BMW doesn't show pictures or write much about the 3rd row seating because they are just as small as the previous model.
If that's the case the new X5 will not work for me. ML the same story, GL is a possibility but highly unlikely. The Range Rover is not even a consideration.

So it looks like another MDX....
The GL 3rd row is about the same as the new MDX. I have sat in both. I'm waiting for the Range Rover Sport to hit the showrooms so I can check that out. If it has the same 3rd row room as the GL and MDX, I'll get the Range Rover. I think it's the best looking of the bunch. The new GL looks worse to me. The new X5 looks worse to me. The MDX looks about the same but it doesn't feel very luxurious at all, about the same as a run of the mill Honda. I've never been a Range Rover fan and have always loved my BMWs, but the new X5 is just ugly enough and the new Range Rover Sport is just sexy enough that I might make the jump. I'm sure the X5 drives better and is more sporty, but I don't really care if my SUV is sporty. That's what my GT-R is for.
2008 E90 M3 sold
2007 E92 335i (369whp, 354wtq) sold
Appreciate 0